-- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

  Home · Search · Member List · · Register  

Home » Parts Wanted » Miscellaneous Parts Wanted « Previous Ad · Next Ad »

Hurst Ram Rod shifter boot # 114-0009 wanted Contact Buyer
Wanted By Views Date Posted
MrChevy 6860 April 13, 2009
Looking for: I'm looking for a Hurst shifter boot for a Ram Rod. Mr Gasket calls their shifter the VerticalGate. You shift back and forward, no side movement. Separate arm for Reverse. The Hurst part number is: 114-0009

The boot has TWO slots for TWO levers, side by side.

I haven't had any luck finding one anywhere. Not even on ebay.

Location (City, State, Country): Salem, OR, USA
Keywords: Hurst shifter boot 114-0009 1140009 RamRod V-Gate

Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 2.42 vB3 Enhanced
Copyright 2005 All Enthusiast, Inc.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Page generated in 0.03806 seconds with 20 queries