Offered for sale is a 1929 Ford Roadster "Barn Find". . .This will be a "Bill of Sale Purchase" there is no title.
Car has been barn stored "at least" for the past 40 years.
- Front fenders are straight and are in decent condition. Issues include rusting and separation at the location where the fender meets the running board. Mounting flange is fatigued and will need repair where the fender attaches to the side mounting points. This assessment applies to both front fenders.
- Hinges operate and rotate freely. No handles or locking mech.
- Believe the front bumper is 30-31 Chevrolet
- Back half of subrails and some flooring will need replacement
- Some lower patch panels will need fitted
- Running boards are sound but will need repair
- Steering wheel will need repair or replacement
- Seat tray will need repair
- I have the forward portion of the convertible top but it's in bad shape
- Missing the rear fenders. . .those pictured are for another car
- Unsure if motor is free. Hand crank does not fit slot and the radiator shell is cocked abit which make trial impossible at the moment. It does appear to be a viable engine in my opinion.
Additional Parts that may not be pictured:
- 4 pc original hood
- Top Dash trim
- Hand crank