For sale is a 1975 Chevrolet Corvette. VIN: 1Z37J5S431987 It has 17,8XX Miles on the motor and transmission. Mileage will change as I do drive this car. This car is a driver it and runs and drivers great. The brakes where replaced last year and stop on a dime. As you can see in the pictures the car is going to need to be repainted. The paint is peeling from an older restoration. I was in the process of resto modding the car, but have found another project I would like to get and this has to go. The car has a good interior. The seats are leather out of a 2003 Mazda Miata; the seats are more comfortable and more supportive than the old factory seats. There is no problem with head room with these seats. I am almost 6’1” and am very comfortable driving with the T-tops on or off the car. I do not have the factory seats. The rear tires were replaced in September and have less than 500 miles on them the fronts have plenty of life left in them. The rear tires are Eldorado Legend Gt 255/60/15 and the fronts are Firestone Firehawks 235/60/15. The rims are 15x8 Mangels. The car has all Autometer gauges. The hood is an L-88 style hood. The hood has quick latch mini push button hood pins for latches and they work great. The car also has classic auto air for hear and A/C. The Compressor has not been installed yet, but everything is included to finish the install. The compressor, lines, and mounting hardware are all that is needed to have the A/C evacuated and charged. The car has a tilt steering wheel with an Autotecnica wood grain steering wheel. The horn does not work. The dash is in good condition and only has a crack in one spot on the passenger side see pictures. The shift plate is custom made has a cup holder and a 12 volt outlet. The front spoiler is cracked because it scrapes on my driveway it can be and has been repaired. I live on a mountain and have a steep drive way so found out the hard way the spoiler scrapes. The car had LED interior lighting for dome lights. The car has had the Taurus fan conversion done and that is what the switch in the dash is for to turn the fan on. It is a manual fan. The lights in the dash are the turn signal indicators, high beam indicator, and the indicator for the electric fan. The t-tops are fiberglass and have chips one is missing the corner. The stainless trim is in great condition. The car also has a VB&P Spreader Bar installed on the front end. There is a crack in the passenger side fender. See pictures.
Again this car is a resto mod and needs to be painted and have some interior work and body and paint work to be a great show car/driver. See pictures.
See specs below and if you have any question please contact me.
The car is located in Huntsville Alabama.
The car is sold as is where is with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied.
I am NOT interested in trades.
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping.
Thank you for looking
Transmission/Rear End Ratio
· Transmission: GM Turbo 400 with shift kit
· Torque Converter: B&M Tork Master 2000 RPM Stall
· 3.08 Rear gears
Engine: Year One Create
· Small Block Chevy bored .30 over 355 cubic inches
· Horsepower @ Crankshaft 425 @ 5700 RPM
· Torque: @ Crankshaft 438 @ 3800 RPM
· Compression ratio: 9.5:1
· Camshaft- Hydraulic roller LT4 Hot Cam 218 int./228 exh @.050 Valve lift 0.492 int./0.492 exh
· Cylinder heads: Ported Iron Vortec
· Valves: Stainless steel 2.02 int/1.60 exh
· Intake manifold: Professional Products Dual-plane aluminum air gap style
· Holley 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor vacuum secondary’s with electric choke
· Wrapped Flowtech Headers
· True dual 2.5 Inch Exhaust with X pipe in to dual Dynomax Turbo Mufflers
· 5 inch Autometer Speedometer and Tachometer
· 2.5 inch Fuel, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Volts, Water Temp
· Pioneer CD/MP3 Deck
· Alpine 220 watt amp for subwoofer
· Sony Explod 8 inch subwoofer hidden in jack compartment.