10,000,000 Mustang 350 GT on eBay! - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2005, 10:17 PM
wind & fire = guides to power

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

$10,000,000 Mustang 350 GT on eBay!

Is it real??? The last time i listed a bike it was a ZX12R Ninja 2001, the last year of the unlimited topspeed. This was a 200MPH bike from the factory... and that was before the carbon fiber kit, carbon fiber exhaust, power commander....and this was a 2 mile stretch, not a five mile creep up run, 2 miles.
Well anyways Greg White from SpeedVision lists his Ninja right beside my add and endine five minutes different...with a free taping to his show.

This time i see this!!!{is it for real??????}>>>>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6236

(mine is ...uh, the one you can't see!!!)
=======================
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gt350.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	5065  

Last edited by NXS; 05-22-2005 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

NXS,

That's a clever way to advertise your car on the bulletin board, which I'm sure you know is not allowed.

You can leave the ten million dollar mustang, but yours should be edited out.

Sorry,

Your friendly board police.
Old 05-22-2005, 10:35 PM

Last photo:

But don't you think it is not only strange but rather ironic?
Old 05-23-2005, 03:54 AM

Last journal entry: Body mods
Last photo:

What are you talking about? Bikes or Mustangs?
Old 05-23-2005, 07:59 AM

Last photo:

Don't those cars sell fot 100,000...not 10,000,000? doesm somebody have their account highjacked?

If somebody does have a hijacked account do you think the theives think somebody is going to wire thrm 10 MIL???

And don't you think it's ironic that last time my ad was beside one of the most recognizable names in Bike TV(Greg White) and this time my ad is beside somebody who is probably hoping their name is never known!!??!!
Old 05-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Duck Tape & WD 40

Last journal entry: No more Vehicle
Last photo:

nobody's even bidded on it it yet. ( and I dont believe any one will)
Old 05-23-2005, 09:30 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last journal entry: PICTURE TEST
Last photo:

car

It's listed from the uk so it's either a scam or someone got the decimal point at the wrong place...... I am sure it should be 100k

Keith
Old 05-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Young & Idealistic

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild an engine
Last journal entry: 1950 Fargo - losing hope
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Your post is too confusing in so many ways. Are you talking bikes or cars?!? Plus you add advertising but not really?

Mike
Old 05-23-2005, 04:58 PM

Last journal entry: Body mods
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfire
Your post is too confusing in so many ways. Are you talking bikes or cars?!? Plus you add advertising but not really?

Mike
Mike, I know I am half senile but I'm glad to see at least one young person that doesn't get it too.
Old 05-23-2005, 06:12 PM

Last photo:

Look, listen...

When's the last time you saw a $10,000,000 car on ebay? much less right beside yours?

Or when's the last time you saw a TV personality selling there own vehicle? Much less right beside yours?

although this little incident is not real strange i've got many like it.

For example I was going to work(an 80 mile drive one way) and my car blows the engine half way there. I walk less than 1/4 mile and an old man (65-70) that says he runs a biker place called Hog Hollow picks me up and drives me to Tulsa doing about 45 mph in his 'ol beater. THREE MONTHS LATER i finally get my car running again( i lived at the race track that entire time). on my VERY FIRST TRIP in the car I make the 80 mile journey home...and i see this guy so i stop and catch a buzz with him. I haven't seen him since.

Or another time I have this CBR 1000. On my way home from work I see a guy on an R6 and ask him if he wants to race. He says "Yes, let me get my brothers bike(R1)". We go to the conveince store by my house and i ask the girl inside to hold my money so it doesn't blow out of my pocket( I trust people around here). She turns out to be his girlfriend.
So anyways we go get his brothers bike and race once. I win. He says he burned up and missed second . So we race again. I win. He says he burned up, lets race again . On the third run he wins. Ok. Well it's about 6:00 and the traffic is pretty heavy on the 4-lane where we were racing. Directly after this he is beside me and a family car is beside him so we are three wide. He pops a wheelie about 70 MPH between us and gets this enormous tank slapper. He falls off the back and his bike jumps out ahead of me and falls down right in front of me. My front tire is litterally between his front and rear tires with anti-freeze, sparks and oil blowing up in my face. I was on the brakes hard, but not enough to lock up the front tire in the trash. I have to go all the way to the white line and half of his bike hits the grass and goes spinning into the middle of the highway. Lucky me!! So I stop and look around. The highway is desolate like a twilight zone movie. Nobody!? So I go to pick his bike up and push it off the road. By the time he runs from where he was at an ambulance has already pulled up!?? and asks if it was a 1 or 2 bike accident. I say "one" and the say the cops are already on their way..leave. So I hit the dirt road and go to my house. I make all the way home on dirt roads no problem. As i go thru my yard and right before i pull into my shop the bike jumps crazy like sideways, I fly over the handlebars and the bike crashes. I hear a loud crack and think " oh great, my brand new fairing broke!". I go to jump up and see the damage. I didn't get up. My collar bone was broke. So I struggle up and go inside, call my buddy and he comes over and takes me to the hospital. I'm in a room right beside the other fellow!
So I felt like God saved me from running over his bike at 75 and let me know just how bad a bike accident can be at 15!

Strange stories.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.