Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 144 blower on 350
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:37 PM

Last journal entry: 383 dyno sym
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-BIRD'88 View Post
TI: Trouble is that everything you post and advise on is based solely on stuff you read.

Not from real world specific direct experience. Mine is. There is a big difference and many many times you are flat out wrong.

Your attempts at personal attacks will not change that.

You seem like a nice guy but by your parrot posts, lack real world specific experience on the subject matter. You tend to parrot stuff from the internet, with out the real world practical experience to filter it.
That often makes your info, bad.
I am not attacking you. Just correcting the info based on the real world and giving it real world context.

See all the camshafts I mention in post #9..including the 30-30 cam.. I can speak on these relative to the 144 blower on a 350 because I have used all of them except 2, in a real 350 motor with a real Weiand/B&M blower on it.
Sorry no digital pictures or U tube videos.. Some of us actually worked on cars and did the stuff before the internet came along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-BIRD'88 View Post
You are right thou. I am consistent and predictable. You know why I like to often post about
these blower motors. BECAUSE I know First hand thru direct real experience that they work great.
And I already know 95% of the problems people will have. Cause I have done it. And had to work thru the same problem.

And when I see that you have posted bad info. I will post the right info, that I know to be true. Without personal attack. So that people get accurate info.
It is not a personal attack.
This isn't a personal attack either.

First me then Richard.You are very argumentative and defensive. Just the facts.When I find overall a member on a forum doing that,it is surely due to the fact of having no real world experience.

When you post a last picture to boost your position and it doesn't have any connection to you.If I see that,don't you think everyone else does??. That's playing a kid's game.

When you have danced around turn key costs,if your so knowledgeable,I would think you would know what that current cost would be. You change in another post to three different model blowers to fit you "ballpark" pricing.Here again your info was flawed and again I caught it and so did everyone else.

Guys that have done things before,you see that in their posts.Both Richard and me have been exposed to that kind of knowledgeable forum member and you don't see all this defensive posts.

Then you portray this mystery tune up which has to be right so you can do anything you want,well no details makes a bigger case of you not having any experience at all.

You got to know your playing around with other people's money.Right??.

Then a case of you NEVER BEING WRONG just caps it off.I mean really??. NEVER??.

So this real world experience,I doubt that.

Your creditability has been more damaged by your own posts than anything any of us have said.

I wanted to stay put of this thread because I knew you would ruin it for the O/P as you have.