16 Thoughts to Ponder (funny)
I got this from a good friend and thought I'd pass it on to all y'all.(That's youz guyz for my homeboys)
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and
a laxative on the same night.
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the
human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full
potential, that word would be "meetings."
3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost
never want you to share yours with them.
5. You should not confuse your career with your life.
6. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
7. Never lick a steak knife.
8. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
9. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and
compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
10. You should never say anything to a woman that even
remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you
can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
11. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other
people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
12. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless
of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background,
is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
13. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not
a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
14. Your friends love you anyway.
15. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
FINAL Thought for the day:
Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to
women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something
acceptable to have dinner with.
Madd, That was hilarious!
You just made my day!
Just about a half hour ago I saw number 3 (There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.)
on another forum as a user's signature.I thought to myself how interesting that that statement was.Then I log on here to see this thread.Small World!
I am going to send this to my brother.FUNNY!
Really Funny, and so true.
DrLindz, I was thinking exactly the same thing, a member on the Ranchero Forum has that as his signature.
|Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|