Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 18 vs 32 inch purple hornies
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 12:05 PM
70 El Camino aka FRANKENSTEIN

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

well after listen to them for a bit i started to really hear them. before is was more thinking of how to keep it from hitting the cross member so i didnt pay to much attention to the sound. but after listening to them they sound just like open headers only quieter not by much tho. im really loving the way they sound! and i have no clue where ppl are saying they dont flow well. there is very VERY little back pressure. i know this because when you have open headers your driven down the road and you let off the gas it starts to pop and crackle well the hornies are doing exactly that! plus if they flowed poorly how would i hear the sound of open headers??? so to all that say they flow poorly i dont believe it not one little bit! im not calling anyone liers but i just dont see nor hear them flowing poorly. i could not get a sound clip up yesterday but i am going to get a clip here in just a few min. and i gotta tell you the performance is awesome! nothing big but it is noticeable.