Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1923 roadster brakes
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson woods View Post
Like I said, we are way over our heads!.... we are learning things the hard way, and with any luck we find answers.
I don't know the radios, but I'm going to go to a napa store later and see if they can explain to me how to check it.

As for why no front brakes, well it has very small spoked wheels on the front that look very cool and we don't want them cluttered with all the extra brakes.
May sound stupid, but If we don't have to do it, then we don't want them.

Still trying to figure out this site, looking fora place to down load a picture so you all see can this pretty little thing!
To see what the ratio is, Measure what you have on both sides of the pivot point..divide them, This will give you what ratio you have.. Is it someting someone made, Or is it a stock pedal ??
As far as not running front brakes,, WELL !!! that's up to you.. But it's best that you do... That pretty little think can go south very fast... I Know you would like to keep it looking Pretty,, So I would give up a little look for saftey anyday.. Saftey is # one on any build..Your Call !!!

Last edited by NEW INTERIORS; 01-27-2013 at 02:17 PM.