Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1923 roadster brakes
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:45 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I built a few of these, felt the same exact way you did about not wanting a front brake setup. Got in a car accident because of it and totalled the car. Believe me its worth it to have it, not only will you be able to drive safely everywhere but it will be much more fun to drive because you wont have to worry about stopping.

Whether you go with drum drum or disc drum or disc disc we can help you get it setup. I went with disc drum and switched to disc disc and LOVE IT!

If you can afford it go with a disc disc power brake setup, it will feel like a new car, PM me anytime you need help. Im doing a disc disc conversion on a 59 chevy truck right now and have run into EVERY problem imaginable so I can help you prevent this from happening to you. I finally got it dialed in and its SO MUCH better to drive, feels safe, easy to slow down, and when I need to I can stop instantly....like thay say "better to be safe than sorry"