Hot Rod Forum banner

1925 chevy...I think !!

5K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  sosume 
#1 · (Edited)
the title says its 1928... All the lookin around on the internet says it is a 25 or 26.... There are no ID tags to be found... Can anyone positively id this chevy... Buy the way ... I just joined so hello to all lof you....

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
That doesn't mean the "chassis" is changed, just the front suspension could be changed.

Few go with the parallel leaves, which is why my brother and I were so stoked to keep them on his Buick.

Brian

#4 ·
resto rod ?

I see an alternator and chrome air cleaner, Sometimes when some one is building a resto rod they register it as what they think it is with out doing the research to corectly identify what they have or they might have bought a title , ( NOT LEGAL ). A lot of old cars were titled by engine number and the paperwork was supposed to be updated when and engine change was made. If at one time an older engine was installed then the research was done based on engine number wrong year listed.

#6 ·
It has a mustng 2 front suspension with a camaro drivetrain...Havent looked close enough yet to determine if the frame is stock or aftermarket...I work out of town all the time so I havent spent any time with the car yet ... next week I will get a closer look at eveything..Now I need a few ideas on paint..that orange has got to go...Iwould like to go traditional oldskool only different... If that makes sense... I do have a bonnet as well as the original hood as well.. martinsr cool ride.. love the nailhead..

#9 · (Edited)
I have a mustang 2 suspension on its way from fulltilt streetrods, as well as new door glass and channels.. my pop claened up the original regulators, no power here..i also have a new gas tank and pump coming..the square thing in the back is just ugly...While we have been waiting my pop has done most of the interior with pvc pannels and foam backed vinyl on top of dynamat and undercoating.. I'm looking at a single carb tunnel ram for the motor..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.