Hot Rod Forum banner

1937 Ford Street Rod illustration.

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  37ford4dr 
#1 ·
#3 ·
nice stuff, i was flipping thru your sketches and noticed the integre was labeled as a honda, for a moment i was thinking *** ? then i realized your from england ....

on this side of the pond the integra is an acura :)

and your "Futuristic doodle.jpg" looks almost like what a ferrari / lambo limo should look like. when i get my computer back up to full speed i might have to photoshop a real lambo pic into a limo like that

realy diggin the leaf buggy too

#4 ·
Yeah Acura is called Honda over here, and we get nicer lights but not so good engines or top spec upgrades. Yeah my futuristic doodle is certainly different but im not sure if it esembles a Ferrari or Lambo. Although a limo lambo sounds like a laugh. After all I know the Sultun of Brunei has a couple of Ferrari estate cars.
Yeah that leaf buggy has a few kinda Hot Rod and Baja inspirations, espcially the huge rear mounted, supercharged chevy like engine on the back and the three seating arrangement. That was one of the most fun things to design.
Look out for more cars to come.
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.