Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1942 Plymouth business coupe'671 BLOWN 440 MOPAR
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:08 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

1942 Plymouth business coupe'671 BLOWN 440 MOPAR

Hello, I have had this 42 PLYMOUTH business coupe for 30+ years, I am disabled and finally have the time to start building her up! I have spent the last few years gathering serious NOS parts,I need rear fenders/ doors,trunk or any other goodies anyone may have for sale! Also hunting parts to convert a straight axle to disc brake spindles or whatever it takes to swap it out so that it will stop as fast as it will go. gathering internal pieces needed for the 671 blower 440 block to handle the boost of 8 to 15 lbs of boost, I.E. pistons,camshaft,lifters,push rods are about all I have left to get. I have a HAWK'S steel racing crank,EAGLE rods,STEEL 4 bolt main caps,gear to gear timing set, and INDY cast racing heads,ARP fasteners HEAD/MAIN studs & main caps girdle. I have always been a CHEVY kinda guy, but want to keep this project all MOPAR in the hopes it will be worth something when I get it all done.