Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1947 pickup- 85 ranger frame long box.
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:34 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hey thanks for the advice guys. I did a quick thumb threw the ebook it's got alot of good content and will come in handy for sure. As for the stock chassis I havnt got a good look at it but the truck has been siting on the drums in the dirt in northern Alberta for the better part of 30 yrs. I kind of wrote if off already not many survive that it's soft dirt and lots of moister. Plus do you think that if the stock chassis is any good it could handle the weight and power Of a big block. I'll running a 390 with c6 behind it. Me and a friend cramed a 460 into a short bed in high school wasn't to bad to get in. Snaky as hell though. But I woul love to the pics of your fender splice q_6971@ hotmail .com if you wouldn't mind sending them. I currently have a 32 grille shell and grille, reman steel, to mate to the front. But as you all probly know plans change as things come toghther and apart! Thanks again guys stay awesome!!