Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1950 Buick Custom 2 Door Sedanette
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Rat Rod Studios

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Racing
It's cool, Bob, the internet is a vast communication network, one day you may find an e mail from the photographers stating if you sold or made any profit, you will have to pay them, and it starts at around 2,400 for an infringment. A large price to pay thinking that "I only manipulated a pic and you put it on the net" once these get around, it comes back real fast. I found that car on the net within seconds with a simple google search. I hope you still continue doing your art but also don't want to see you get hurt in that way, we love our artwork.
I don't believe this was a professional photographers work .... this was a car for sale at Barrett Jackson's auction. It wasn't for a show or a gallery..... and of course, I'm not selling these or doing anything with them other than what you see here on this site. If you look at my Flicker site, you will see I have permission from the photographers before I used their photos, and I not only give them credit for the original, but also promote their Flickr site as well. I appreciate the dialog we're having.

Regards,

Bob