Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1950 Buick Custom 2 Door Sedanette
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Rat Rod Studios

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin45
The car in question is from another site, and his pics are sold for profit. The images was loaded from here http://www.ratrodstudios.com/order.html This is Bob Kramers business to take photos and turn them into the works of art that you see.
Kevin,

I'm not sure the purpose of your post. If it is to allege that I am selling photos taken by others, then you are very mistaken. Yes, I do have a website that is to take car photos and turn them into artwork. And yes, I do have EXAMPLES of photos on that site. BUT, none of them are for sale unless they are in the "Original Artwork" section. Those are photos taken by me or used with permission from the photographers .... who I split the sales proceeds with if one of their photos should sell after I have done my artwork on them.

If your post was for some other reason, not obvious to me, then please state your thought more clearly so I can respond appropriately.

Regards,

Bob