Hot Rod Forum banner

1964 Muncie M-20 parts question

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jimfulco 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I know I don't post to much on here, but I am having problems aquiring the right parts..

I had my 330 rebuilt and of course too the tranny and linkage out also..I want to get it going before summer is over but don't really want to use the old clutch linkage assembly.

On the tranny I found the shift fork was about to let the pushrod go through the back of it ( it was wearing a hole with a slight crack on it).. And of course I need to either get or rebuild the bellcrank or do they call that a z-bar??

I guess I am asking what other year muncies and types 20,21,22 can i use to replace the shift fork and pushrod so it will still work on my '64.
I would love to get all new pieces but i don't think they will have replacement parts for it. I have looked in year one and usually buy parts from Supercars..But i haven't seen a full setup.
I have seen in good condition parts on Ebay.. But I just want to be perfectly sure i get the right parts..

Thanks for any help

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey is this the same jimfulco from the 67-72 truck board???
I go by drink2mny over there!!!

I have been looking online and never came across those sites.

Thank you for the reply, it looks like I should be able to get what I need..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.