Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1967 Chevy truck title
View Single Post
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2007, 06:46 AM
forestrytodd's Avatar
forestrytodd forestrytodd is offline
Official Hotrod Forester
Last photo:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moss Bluff, LA
Posts: 75
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here In GA if the truck is older than mid 70's then all you need is a bill of sale. I have a 53 GMC that I got a title for but I had to apply for it using the bill of sale. Just make sure that your bill of sale has the vin, milage, date, sellers name and address, your name and address, and then (here is the important part) the bill of sale must be witnessed and Notorized. that solves the problem.
Reply With Quote