Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1968 Camaro radiator handle 900hp?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 07:34 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

sorry about the spelling, the car is prostreet, it has a 12bolt, with a strange spool, billet caps, richmond gears, moser 35splines, heavy duty yoke, and the TA adjustable cover, the tranny was a FB (th400 with the super rare screw for the center support to make it stronger) unit that me and my father went over again at our tranny shop, we put in blue line clutches, kevlar bands, reverse manual valve body, and we have a set of planetary gears for a box truck, they are straight cut and wine like a ***** and it also has our other special tricks with a superbell, it has a ladderbar(all fresh heiman joints and track locater) with qa1 coilovers, and the whole nine yards, the front and back are completely tied together and it has a 10point car to the Frame, the car and drivetrain wil handle it.

and for the motor it is a 555 10.5:1, Dart 360 with a heavy port and polish job, merlinII block Callie's magnum pro crank, crower buillet rods, JE pistons, gapless rings, and a comp cam solid roller, .270 @.50 duration and the lift is around .720 i dont have the cam card infront me, jesel shaft rocker, it has a ported and potmatched 4500series victor junor with a chuck nuytten dominator that is in the mail as i type this.