Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1968 Nova SS is about to end its Life
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Gease Monkey

Wiki Edits: 0

1968 Nova SS is about to end its Life

Two days ago I seen a 1968 Nova sitten in a junk yard. I drove around to the junk yard store. Asked the person at the desk, if I could have a look at that old 68-69 Nova sittin out there near the road. He said sure, I walked over there seem to be complete. No major damage on the car its self. It had SS badges on it. I got really stunned to see a perfect 1968 Nova SS in a junk yard! The owner of the yard came walkin up to me, asked if I could use any help. I asked how much? He said which part? I said the Whole thing, he said "I am sorry but the state of N.C. will not let me sell this car to you unless a title is in hand." This stunned me more!? I asked about the car itself It was a 1968 Nova SS 396/350hp. I jumped to my feet. How about if it wasn't going to be put back on the road? NO. How about just Drag Racing? NO. Every question came with a NO. Then I asked the BIG QUESTION what will happen to this car if no one shows ownership? ................"CRUSHED". My mouth dropped open WHAT?WHY?WHEN? So in Two weeks on 11/28/04 this 1968 Nova SS 396/350hp one of 234 MADE will be ending its life on Earth.

I only wish of a loop hole?

Smokey Mt. ,N.C.
(828) 669-7106 Hall's junk yard