Hot Rod Forum banner

1970-1972 Monte Carlo

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  gearheadslife 
#1 ·
I live in Ontario Canada . I have always admired the 70-72 montes.I have finally found one nice enough to purchase and did so . I need any information that anyone can give me on these cars. Im a 38 year f getting into the car scene a little late but . this was the car that i wanted and it took me this long to find one.. Help !!!!!

#3 ·
38 Special .. any information would be nice.. what colours were available with in these years or was there a colour specific year .. Same goes with engines.. some came with a 454,350 but what years? or was it thru out the 70-72 phase. Any information would be nice. I was also told that this was the longest hood in production for that year .. True?

#4 ·
I owned a 72 Monte. It had a 350, 350th tranny, was silver in color, with a gray interior. Not too sure if they came with 454's or not as can't remember when the 454 came out. I know there was plenty of room in the engine compartment for a tank motor! lol :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.