Hot Rod Forum banner

1970 Chevelle Malibu 17000 Miles!!!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Lightspeed 
#1 ·
Hi Guys.. New to this site..
I just inherited a 1970 Chevelle Malibu with only 17000 miles on it.. I just finished a website for it.. Pleas check it out and sign the guestbook if ya want!
The car has never been retouched and still has the original tires on it.. Not a "suped up" hot rod.. But I know you guys will appreciate a survivor like this!!!!

www.angelfire.com/retro/70malibu

Thanks!
Steve
a70malibu@hotmail.com

#4 ·
Originally posted by bullheimer:
<strong>okay, nice car. but what's with the web site anyway? that must be your bag.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the condescending remark Bullheimer..that must be your bag or something...

Well the website is there for two reasons. One, my grandfather died last year and left it to me and its kind of a tribute to his care for it.. and two: for people who can appreciate exactly what it is..
Thanks though.

#8 ·
Nice car, your very lucky to have had such a great grandfather...cherish and enjoy the car the way he would have.

Have you had it estimated and insured yet? I would to be on the safe side, it is irreplaceable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.