Hot Rod Forum banner

1972 Buick Skylark parting out

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Halloweenking 
#1 ·
We have a 72 Buick skylark 4 dr. good frt cap.,good bumpers,no engine or trans.view on www.SPAM.com 555 344 SPAM

[ May 13, 2002: Message edited by: Jon ]</p>

#3 ·
classiccarprojects -- no advertising. The terms of service to which you agreed before you could become a member here specifically state:

"Do not advertise your website. If you have a homepage or non-profit site, you are more than welcome to discuss it. Additionally, if you would like to recommend a commercial website, that is also fine. However, you MAY NOT advertise a commercial website with which you are affiliated. Users who advertise their own commercial websites will be repeatedly smacked with a frozen trout by the Hotrodders.com Frozen Trout Smacking Squad."

I will tell the Hotrodders.com Frozen Trout Smacking Squad to hold off for now, as you may not be fully aware of the rules here ;) .

(HWKing -- sheesh, 200 posts already! I better get my rear in gear or else I'll never win our little wager. Now, if I could just get a few hundred spammers to post on the board, then I'd have to put up a few hundred more of these posts. Yeah, that should do the trick...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.