Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1977 Chevy K20: Body Rust - Assessment and Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:47 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

These old chevy trucks have a ton of sheet metal parts available you can get every single part for them even the seals and interior,plus they are fun to work on .I love tearing them down and replacing everything but its expensive and takes skills.I would rebuild the whole truck inc.motor & tranny and front end (of coarse) and then you would have a nice new truck at a bargin price.(compared to a brand new one) So,if it were ME I'd keep it ,rebuild it and have some fun with it, those are pretty tuff trucks and pretty good in the woods that 4wh dr is twice the fun and does twice the work as any regular truck, it also uses twice the gas...I looks safe enough to me, take it out in the mountains with your friends and have a blast ,if it breaks down just leave it there if it dont break rebuild it or just wear it out in the woods...I'd have fun with it. around here the 4wd trucks arnt to popular but up north any 4wd truck that runs in any shape is worth 1,500.00 as a parking lot plow...I sat that one is worth about 2500.00 to the right person...