Hot Rod Forum banner

1977 nova

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  fast68 
#1 ·
I just bought a 1977 nova, 2 door, L6 (inline 6), 10 bolt, 7.5 inch rear end.

-the quareters are right rusted out but it came with the ones
-what could i do to increase the powere on original motor
- I am going to be painting it in the future as it is only in primer ( rust issues but frame is solid.... so what color-kind shousld i use that is cheap and good
-interior is worn---seats ripped---dash cracked---faided...where to get new kits
- rims are uglie... nedd to know what i can fit without modofication/what would look good

#3 ·
parts for these 4th gen cars are basically non existent unfortunately, most have been junked or stripped for dirt track or cut up as donors for the front clips for classics and rods.

so next to none exist and no aftermarket companies took after them. youll have to get a hold of interior shops to have seats and such done for it. i think you can find new carpet for them but not much else.

it will be difficult.

i practically grew up in a 78 nova coupe when i was very little and i had a 77 and i always have wanted another one but damn none are left, literally. all gone now.,

good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.