Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1990 chevy 350 ss
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 06:59 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hmmmm, well thats strange because the Gmc Made the Gt Modle and i would think that chevy would have made some sort of a package deal like a sport edition of a 350. It did come with bigger sway bars, the trans shifts better than my buddy's dads 91 chevy as it has a firmer shift, both trans have been rebuilt his and mine. And the rear end has the stage 3 posi kit. Aperently there is a Stage 1,2,3 and 4, not sure exactly what the differnce is between each is. Also the truck came stock with the front fog lights and black/red trim arround. It also had the full dual exhaust setup like the 454 ss the dual pipes into a dual in dual out muffler but i put it into a sigle 3 inch then branched it. You could be right but i have talked to a guy at a paint shop who also claims he owns a 350 ss and i have went to see it. Exactly like mine except black. I have never seen anytruck that looks like mine with fog lights grill, and beafy suspention set up from 1989 to 1993. The orignal owner who bought if new of the lot says he got the sport package upgrade when he bought the truck. It has a huge trans cooler on the front of the truck instead of it being run through the rad, dont know if that is been and add on or not. So it may not be the 454 ss but im sure it has had some upgrades mabey it was just stickers but i dont think so. Not trying to say your wrong or your not right but since i have seen the truck every nut and bolt, and own it to his claims apear to add up. As i said i have only seen two truck that look like this arround here. But even if there was no such thing, there is one now, because we made one, and by looking at it a very convincing one. But i do believe there is a 350 sport edition. Again Not saying your wrong but " I think there is a sport edition."