Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:19 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

1999 Pontiac Bonneville

I HAVE A 1999 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE THAT HAS STOPPED RUNNING! AT FIRST IT WAS BLOWING THE INJECTOR FUSE AND THE FUEL PUMP WENT OUT! SO I GOT A NEW FUEL PUMP & THE FUSE STOPPED BLOWING BUT IT STILL WON'T CRANK! THEY CHECKED THE COMPUTER MODULE & ALL THE INJECTORS & THEY R ALL GOOD SO THEY SAID IT WAS THE COMPUTER SO WE GOT ANOTHER COMPUTER & STILL NOTHING! NOW THEY SAY THERE'S NO FIRE GETTING TO THE COMPUTER. I SAW ANOTHER POST ABOUT A GUY SISTER HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH THE EXACT SAME CAR & ENGINE AND SOMEBODY TOLD HIM TO CHECK UNDER THE DRIVER SIDE CARPET IN THE REAR & CHECK SOME WIRES! I THOUGHT ABOUT IT MAYBE THAT'S MY PROBLEM BECAUSE I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH WATER & IT BEING SOAK & WET AT THE REAR DRIVER SIDE LIKE IT HAD RAIN IN THE CAR!! I'M SO DESPERATELY SEEKING HELP BECAUSE NOW MY CAR IS SITTING IN THE BACK OF THE SHOP COLLECTING DIRT & DUST!! IT BEEN THERE ALMOST 3 MONTHS!! I CAN'T KEEP BUYING EXPENSIVE PARTS & NOTHING WORKING .....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!