Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 2 Streetbeasts lawsuits dropped! Just 1 left
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 08:00 AM

Last journal entry: Finished
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

This is great news, Jon. And my hat is off to you for your willingness to stand up to wealthy and powerful forces whose goal was to choke off the free exchange of information and opinion within our hot rodding community...both on the wiki and here on HR.Com.

My hat is also off to all of you who have contributed to help defer the hefty legal expenses required to take on a guy like George Levin. Lawyers don't come cheap...on either side of an issue. And I know for a fact that Jon's legal bills have been far and above what has been raised up to this point here on the site. He has gone to bat for us, to protect OUR rights to have a free and unfettered conversation about Streetbeast...and all other things rod related. And in my opinion, we need to continue going to bat for Jon, with our support and our wallets.

Let's fight this thing right down to the end...until we have seen the last of George Levin and his kind.