Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 2001 Malibu transmission surges in drive between 2,000-2,150 with no pedal change.
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:27 PM
when will it rain???

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appliance Guy
I bet you re-use the filter too,huh? Just blow it out and re-use it? That's not what I am paying for when I pay for fluid and filter change. Go screw someone else!!!
not a chance there guy. if you had any real knowledge of transmissions, you would know that you cant do that with a dacron type filter. not to mention 90% of todays transmissions come with a re-useable pan gasket. so get with the times.
i am a 2nd generation transmission tech and take a lot of pride in what i do for a living, and go out of my way to do the job right for the paying customer.
so at this time, leave your attitude at the door, were only here to provide help and info.
if i was after screwing you over, id just tell you that your trans is fried and go to aamco and let them screw you over.
good luck getting the right help from here on out, cause after what you just did, you just basically screwed yourself. have a nice day.