Hot Rod Forum banner

2002 S10 2.2 wiring diagram

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  docvette 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I need a wire diagram for my 2002 S10. I put a SBC in and all new Auto Meter gauges. I want to wire up the gauges and turn signals ect. and need to see the dashboard wiring chart. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Tommer :confused:

#2 ·
tommer2 said:
Hi guys,

I need a wire diagram for my 2002 S10. I put a SBC in and all new Auto Meter gauges. I want to wire up the gauges and turn signals ect. and need to see the dashboard wiring chart. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Tommer :confused:

Doc here, :pimp:

You'll Need to review and refer to your Autometer Installation Instructions for those, and then Cross Reference to the Body, Cluster pin-out for Fuse power, Dimming lines , Regulators (If used) and Senders/Sensors at the main laminate edge card spline..

For that , you will need a Manual.

Go to Auto Zombie, for like $22 Fazools..get one, it will have all the data you seek.

If you can't locate one there, Do as I do..

Go to the COUNTY (not city) MAIN Library, Reference desk, and ask the guy to pull the FACTORY manuals for your car..Most Reference material is NOT allowed out of the library, SO bring lots of copy change...

IF they don't have your manual , request they outsource one for you.

Mine, In the S.F. Area, has always had them each year, almost all makes back to the 20's..right from the factory..

BTW: Watch yourself around the AIRBAGS...hurts both physically and in the wallet when you trip one..

Doc :pimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.