Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 2004 Hemi V.S. 2004 R/T
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 06:34 PM
Chevy sittin' low

Wiki Edits: 0

Wow! I leave for like a month and everybody gets hostile like I'm a troll or somethin'. Ok, please allow me to clarify. My R/T is a 2004 Stratus R/T. It is basically a Mistubishi Eclipse. It has a Mitsubishi 3.0L naturally aspirated V-6 rated at 200hp, is built at the Mitsubishi plant, and has the Eclipse suspension. It is NOT a "fast" car, but rather quick for modern standards of the everyday driver; hence the reason I do not ever post anything about it here. You can see a pic or two of it in my album. I just thought it was a fun race and sounded cool "2004 Hemi vs 2004 R/T". I even stated that it wasn't as cool as it sounded. I know that all the new mopars are cofusing with the R/T's, the SRT's, and the HEMI. I also understand that the HEMI ram is not a performance vehicle, but I still thought it would out run my little 2-door. I confused the SRT-10 specs with the HEMI ram's specs when we lined up to race. Regardless, it was all in fun, just like every other race we have out there. Let me throw a blower and a posi unit on my nova, and I will gladly race an SRT-10 or a Lightning any day of the week. By the way, thank you guys for hijacking this thread