Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 203 transfer case questions
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 05:29 PM
mini me

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

203 transfer case questions

alright as some of you might know i just recently baught a k-5 blazer it has a th350 with a 203 transfer case but it was originally equipped with the 700r4 and 208 transfer case. the truck came with out a gear shifter and the little cover that tells ya what gear your in

it has the little cover in the truck but that was the old one i'm guessing since i found it under the front seat, but this cover says all the way forward is 2H then back one is neutral then the 4H and all the way back is 4L (i think, i might of got the 4H & 4L backwards)

anywho when i was "test driving" it out in the woods i hit a NASTY hole and i guess it was in 2H since the front tires wouldn't spin so i pushed that little bitty nuby lever coming from the transfer case thru the floor board all the way forward and those front tires lit up like no tomorow and started throwing big black rooster tails all over the place.

now don't get me wrong it was freaking AWESOME!! but what is the gear pattern for the 203 transfer case?

thanx, J