29' Dodge panels - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Body - Exterior
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2005, 10:26 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

29' Dodge panels

I recently aquired a 29' Dodge Coupe and need to find out if any body panels are avilable. The rear roll pan, wheel wells, rockers, etc. I know Ford parts are everywhere, but here I am with another MoPar project and hope this time I can find a few parts without having to fabricate all I need. Appreciate any help anyone can offer. I also need a trunk lid, and have a pair of front fenders available for trade.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2005, 11:59 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,118 Posts
I don't know where to get your panels but if you search out some vintage mopar web sites you will get in the loop and find everything that is available.

Another thing I do know is, as far as I am concerned the work is worth it to build something a little different, right on Dodge! And for goodness sakes, put a 340 in it! I think there enough small block chevy powered cars out there. Again, get in the loop and you will find using those less popular motors, trannies and rear ends are not that mysterious.

Brian
Old 10-18-2005, 12:48 PM

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion, Brian. I was just visiting a Dodge Bros. club site, but didn't register yet. From what I gather those old stocker boys don't want to deal with anyone who is going to rod an old car, so will have to play it cool with them . As far as the 340, theyre a bit more expensive than my budget will allow, otherwise I would have one in my 39' Plymouth instead of a 318. This 29' is a rat project and I have a couple 322 nailheads setting in the garage just waiting for a new life with a four speed. Thanks again, later.

Recent Body - Exterior posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.