Hot Rod Forum banner

2nd Gen Camaro horn

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  BillPac 
#1 ·
hello again all, just wrapping up my 76 camaro project and have a small wiring issue with the horn. there is a dark green and a black wire coming off the horn and thru a hole in the rad support. the green i track back to the fuse block no issues. however, the black(assuming ground) has a factory style plug end on it and i cannot find any wires or terminals to connect it to. what is it that i should be looking to plug this to?
Thanks for your time1
Keith

#4 ·
this wire comes off the horn runs thru then under the rad support and spits out in the driver side corner where all the wires are for the headlights and side markers. it just seems odd that it has a female plug connector on it and i cant find any spades to plug into it. it is a 76' Camaro
Thanks again
Keith

#5 ·
So I found the answer to horn issue. There is a second horn that is hiding up behind the fender on the driver side. It's not visible, but I started reaching around in there and found it. Plugged the black wire into it and bingo. Horn works. Thanks for the input!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.