Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 305 sbc good idle, Dies when in gear
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 09:29 PM

Last journal entry: epoxy paint
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Today was a good day. I just got the el camino painted. Most of the other parts of the car have at least their first coat of paint. Interior stuff is mostly ready to go in so I have that to do tommorrow .

Im getting the elco ready for the street while I wait for my paycheck. I get paid on friday. I want to be able to get my check, buy the carb. and bolt it on, and fire her up and drive away! Wouldnt that be nice. Its a nice thought but after working on this car, Ive at least learned that even with all the planning in the world, always expect the unexpected.

Here is a video of some of my day. I know this post isnt really related to "forum talk" but have a look if you'd like. You'll be able to hear what I'm talking about with the huge difference when shifting from park to reverse.

In case you miss the gauge readings, its the same as what I have posted up above in a previous post.

Here are some pictures for a before and after with the epoxy sealer. Enjoy! I sure do!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PgB7Q5Zv5tc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	july23-07.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	25262   Click image for larger version

Name:	WOrk Work work!.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	25263   Click image for larger version

Name:	10-13-07-.JPG