Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - '32 Ford Roadster, best glass body, best frame?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:23 AM

Last wiki edit: General Motors transmissions Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 27

does it have to be a Ford ?

32 fords have the highest resale potential. In the 50's my favorite car was the 32 coupe, chopped and channeled, 312 ford with 3 carbs owned by the local parts store machinist. I found out later my sister in law's foster father rebuilt it in 33 from a roll over , front end crash in 36. then later did the top chop. We built a 31 Chrysler convertible, olds eng, trans, rear, a Shared project. college expenses didn't allow me to buy out the other guy. My son went south from Bonneville a few years ago and brought home a lot of old tin, I pieced a 31 nash back together and he has the quarters and cowl from some old roadster, Make unknown . We have a lot of equipment and tools and can do most of our own work. And I told my wife I would like to have a new Tig welder. I said I could repair the aluminum pipe in our farm irrigation system and they are nice to work on the car projects. She said then go buy it and when will the A V8 roadster be done?