Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 32 Roadster (I want to change up suspension)
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 07:49 AM

Last wiki edit: General Motors transmissions Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 27

32 builds

Most 32 are built almost all alike, reproduction frame rails, notched in the rear for axle clearance,Move the rear axle back one inch, front frame notched for spring clearance, . front crosmember reformed to lower the front a couple more inches and a dropped front axle, My son says they are all 1 -800 cars, call one of the chassis builders, give them your credit card number. decide what front axle, I beam or tubular, what size brakes and wheels. If you are running a small block Ford have them move the front crosmsmber 2 inches farther foreward, ( don't forget if you do, order the hood 2 inches longer) steel or glass body,
I like the stance of your roadster , from the back it looks right to me. Most people seem to think that they should only have a dropped front axle near the original location on the frame. . I like what K & K custom crosmembers in Austraila -New zeland builds for an IFS using the Jag xj parts. check them out.