Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 35 Ford Coupe front clip on 35 Ford truck
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 08:19 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35hotrodtodd
Hello everybody! I'm considering putting a 35 Ford coupe front end ,( fenders grill and hood )on a 35 Ford truck I bought . The truck is just a cab , doors and car chassis ...so either way I'll be buying stuff to build this truck . I haven't received the truck yet to answer some of these questions I have myself. Can anyone tell me what I have to look forward to. Will the car hood fit the top of the firewall? How bout the sides of the firewall? I already know the hoods are different at the grill. How bout the car fenders...do they contour the cowl of the cab at the bottom of the firewall? Would I need the running boards from the car or the truck? Oh yea and what do ya'll think about the looks of this combination? I'm sure its been done before. I already have left over parts from my coupe I'm building so I'm ahead of the game there. Thanks for any input ! 35hotrodtodd
I can't help answer your question, but you might want to pick up the January 08 issue of American Rodder. Nice article on what it takes to get nice body panel gaps on a 36 Ford truck.

Antny