Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 355 chevy hp estimate
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 07:49 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

This is only a suggestion and would not make that much difference but I would change over to a edelbrock rpm performer dual plane to go with that cam and I don't personally think your setup is that far out of match. Your cam is a cross between radical street and strip and performance daily driver. My cam I am sticking in has 284/292 advertised and 222/230 and its going in daily driver so yours is not that bad really. I say your engine should run very nice I just would change the intake to dual plain it would have a little more torque and still pull good all the way to about 6000 rpm with that cam. Have fun and enjoy it. I have another truck with a more way decked out setup and people still tell me I should have this or that. As long as you happy with it and things are matched up decent then why do you have to keep adding things too it. I was planning on redoing my other engine again but I really thought about it and whats wrong with the one I got already? So I am just leaving it along and changing out cam only.
Take care
Eric