Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 35terraplane gets bad news
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:57 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet
Dang-it Mego, I know that has to hurt especially the Car gatherings and friends and potential new friends. As the Texas Aggies always say "wait till next year!" but I know that's no consulation is it? Hand in there and keep on keeping on.

What time of day are you finished with the PT and stuff so I'll know the best time to call you?

Em
Thanks Em, I'm done with PT at 4 PM, unless I feel like doing more, but most of the time I'm right here cussing at this laptop. I kept loosing the screen, when my wife tells me if you leave the arrow head on something too long it will go to it. I said who the hell gives it the right to go to something I don't want? The people that make these gadgets want to control your life, computers that go where they want, cell phones that track yor every move, the sad part, we put up with it.

I'm here sitting in this chair that is killing my bottom. I'm lucky I only have 5 weeks to go, I'm sure there are people worse off than me, but it still sucks.

Bob