Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 35terraplane gets bad news
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 07:50 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
By gawd you still know how to drive! rent a scooter or a golf cart and got to the BTTF show and get a little sunshine, and as my Mom used to say to us kids, "Git outside and blow some of the stink off you"! Wheelchair to the car, wheelchair to the golf cart, git er dun!
Dinger, Boy if I could I would, But if I go I loose my plush digs,(you can tell I have been here too long.) that's the rules, they only have 32 beds. I had a cart rented, but when I got the good news, I just called and gave it up along with the room, rather than hold on to it with the hope that I might get out of here, this way it's a done deal, there is no way I will get a room now, so I just think of what could of been, a little more fun, than sitting in a room looking at a wall 4 feet in front of me.

I just got off the phone with Ratchet, it was good to talk to someone that likes cars and people. All the guys in my club have gone some where, a bunch went to the GoodGuys, and who knows where, but it is our time of year to cruise, have to make use of it. So Em and I solved most of the world problems, so the rest of you can rest easy.

Bob

Last edited by 35terraplane; 06-02-2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: add,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,