Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 35terraplane gets bad news
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:27 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Bad News

If I had the c-cab Done, I would sneak in, And put you in the back, Then we would be off to the show's...LOL..

Randy, You forget where I am, I have been sitting for 6 months because we had snow up to our butts, and temps down as low as -35. I didn't turn the heat up in my shop trying to save a little. Wish I would have now as I have to have my car ready by this fall to get painted, and I have been on the list for a year, would hate to loose my spot. I will have to get up to your speed Randy, is there anything special you eat.LOL I might be a wee bit old to go at your speed.

I would be proud too go to a show in the C-Cab. But like Ratchet said I don't think the two of us could sneak into anything, There will be close to 12,000 cars at BTT50's, and if they didn't see us they sure would notice the C-Cab.

At the very first NSRA Street rod Nats, our club won a c-cab model T basket case. So the guys brought it home, someone came up with the idea that we build it and give it away at the next nats. Rod and custom did a story on it every month with the progress of the build and how much we had spent. At the end the person that was closest to how much we spent won the C-Cab
It was under $300.00. So if you brought a C-Cab to the 50's people would notice for sure, because we built the 1st give away rod for NSRA.
The one we built is still driven, and owned by the guy that won it. So Randy I would love to go to some shows in it, but I don't think we could sneak anywhere. But I bet we could have a ball.

Bob