Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 36 ford hump back
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2007, 04:00 PM
pasadenahotrod pasadenahotrod is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Lone Star State (Houston area)
Posts: 1,189
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
You didn't say if your car was a Tudor or a Fordor. The "humpback" cars are called Touring Sedans.
Reply With Quote