Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - '36 Hudson Terraplane Front Suspension Question
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:25 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

front ends

You know Ray they might have been talking about the axle or steering because the frame seams pretty stout, and the cross member looks like it was built for a tank. Now I know as far as the 34-35 Terraplane and Hudson they were the same except for the grille insert and the hood ornament. I do not know if the frames were different for the 6 or 8 engine, but I doubt it . The Terraplanes were 6 cyl., and the one I have is the short one with a flatback, I was told there are less than 100 give or take, in the world.
It might be quite rare , but at the same time it was quite rough, the Hudson Terraplane club turn it down to build. Street rodders they will try anything. A guy from the club got me some fenders and he knew it was the car they had turn down, but said nothing. Later on I went to a show with it, in primer, seen the guy that got me the fenders, so I took him out to show him what I had did to the car, he sat down as soon as he saw it shook his head and told me that when he saw what car I was putting the fenders on , he said he thought I was either drunk or on drugs to try and fix that car up. Street rodders get her done

35 terraplane