Hot Rod Forum banner

37 plymouth seats

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  35terraplane 
#1 ·
has anyone installed power bucket seats in a 37 plymouth business coupe? i'm wondering what you found to fit.

#2 ·
37 Plymouth

37ply said:
has anyone installed power bucket seats in a 37 plymouth business coupe? i'm wondering what you found to fit.
The only way someone could answer that is, if they have a 37 Plymouth Or another year that is the same size, and they have put power seats in it. The other way is for a non-Plymouth owner to have you give us the measurements of what would fit. otherwise your chance of getting a answer are slim.

Bob

#3 ·
I have power bucket seats from a 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo that will be going in my '48 Chevy 5 window coupe. They are only 21" wide, and tilt forward because the Monte is a 2 door car also. If those are narrow enough for your car, they would be a good choice.

#4 ·
37 Plymouth Seats

37ply said:
I forgot in my first post I have Mark VIII seats in my 46 Ford, as with Dan's mine also go forward, also when you lean the back forward the seat will go forward to give you more room to get in the back. Place it upright and it will go back to where it was. they also are around 21".

I got mine on line with back seat, all the seat belts and hardware to mount, all for $150.00 that was including shipping. the back seat fit right in, hung right on the hangers on the back. the bottoms I had to put in a 2X4 to lift the front a little.

If you would use that kind make sure you get the belts as the one end is on the seat and it is a shoulder harness type belt.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.