Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 373 1539
Thread: 373 1539
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Old'n'young

Wiki Edits: 0

thanks

well you were right about theenine number, i double checked it today and its 3756519, and that i guess is a 283 from 58 2 62. Now if this is the case why are 57 fulie heads on it. Im sorry Im so enquisitive and sloppy, but I ve been out in the feild all day wrestling horses.

And if you have anyway of decifiring the suffix code that would be great. Ive been trying for three days no luck. its T522D

It seems to me its missing a letter or a number.

Oh and as for the holley, the number is L 7454 and looks just like the carter. I orderd a carb kit and all the applications on the box says for carters and rochesters. I have never scene one and no one I have talked to has evre scene or heard of one.

If youd like to see any pictures to help me out let me know and Ill up load some. Thanks for your time greatly. I wish i had more time to be one here, but its summer and I run a 2000 acre ranch in southwest wisconsin. Alot of work. i actually used to come on here alot in the winter.

okay sorry for runnin on and thanks again. I havent pulled the engine yet, but since its so old of a block, is the steel in the block pretty good like a high ten or tweenty?

Nathan