Hot Rod Forum banner

39 and a z28

853 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  vicrod 
#1 ·
I am building a 39 Master Deluxe and bought a wrecked 95 z28 for the lt1 and t-56. The wiring harness in the Z is perfect. Am I kidding myself in thinking I can transplant it to the 39?

#2 ·
95 in a 39

no your not kidding yourself.. it can be done and i'm sure many time too... main thing if getting room for the computer and all the sensors so it still thinks it's in the Z.. it all starts out as planning.. stand back a get a good idea of whats needed and how u gonna do it.. plan ahead.. U CAN DO IT !!!!!!

#4 ·
sensors

u were talking about the engine... that includes O2 sensors, MAP and the other one's for the engine... if your doing a front end swap and it came with ABS u dont need them if u don't want them.. but a computer controled engine will need the sensors or an elimation kit..

#5 ·
u were talking about the engine... that includes O2 sensors, MAP and the other one's for the engine... if your doing a front end swap and it came with ABS u dont need them if u don't want them.. but a computer controled engine will need the sensors or an elimation kit..
As they have said you can do it, I have seen many articles on harness mods, ( deleting what you don`t want or need)...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.