Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 4 link vs. triangulated 4 link. rear suspension
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 01:44 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

I think 4 jaw and s-10 have made some godd points. Here is my take. Like s-10 has stated with that light of car and mild engine a min. of trick suspension is needed. If you just want something that looks trick and has some adjustment to ittake a look under some of the new dirt modifieds. Most of the around here have a 3 link with 3 shocks. I haven't played with one yet but have been watching what the different adjustments do and how much they change the car. I know I'm talking about a dirt car here but the idea is the same. They guys tell me that build them that this has allowed them a more forgiving chassis. They say they don't have to go super soft in back to get it to hook on those hard tires they use. Jet Mod uses this on his new stuff and I think Dirt Works has a chassis with this set up at least as an option. This is what is going in my next toy. But hey I like to have something different. Good luck, Ryan