Hot Rod Forum banner

41 ford coupe

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  hooliganupholstery 
#1 ·
whats up guys, i own a upholstery shop and am doing a interior to a 41 ford coupe and the builder has put completely different back seats in it which alters headliner etc. i was wondering if anyone has a good picture of the back seats and headliner of this vehicle. thanks

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply Dan, I did find that picture, it was the only thing I could find. The original had a rounded back seat and ours has a straight back rest and two little fold up seats like from the back of a small extended cab truck. Headliners not necessarily different but there's a lot more open space without that big original back seat. I believe the best option is cutting the original rounded seat bracket from the b-piller back and tailoring something new. There's just a lot of extra space without that big seat. I can't believe how hard it is to find a picture of the back seat of that car. Thanks for the help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.