Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 48 Anglia sedan doors
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 12:30 AM

Last journal entry: Bad Rats anglia Build Journal plus bike and other photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenseth17
I have no idea on something like that, other then get them built. I did a quick search and this is all I came up with,
Seems like they might make fiberglass doors (don't know about sedan), but know idea where to find steel. angliaobsolete.com
I checked with Dean [owner of anglia obselete] and he said that he use to import doors and other body parts,, but the shipping was so expensive that he discontinued it,, I might just have to either forget the idea of changing them or suck it up and find some in the uk,, the swap meets are coming up soon, real big one here in Oregon in april, always see a couple of anglias for sale there,
Adv, Design,, actually the doors on a sedan and thames panel are the same shape,, except the sedan is 10" wider, so I could move the strike jam back that amount . split the door ,and fill in the gaps, piece a cake,,, Huuuummmm where do I start,???? probably be better off leaving them alone,,, Bill

Last edited by Bill Parten; 01-03-2006 at 12:40 AM.