Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 48 jeepster swap
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:17 PM

Last journal entry: studebaker m5
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

the last 3yrs here has been devastating,my dad,both my grandmothers,2 aunts have all passed away that caused turmoil and havoc enough,My dad left me the shop and all its tools,presses,brakes,shears etc and i had a something called 'break-in'..thats the best way to describe it...a sibling helped himself to several tousand dollars in tools/equip while i took my first vacation in 15yrs and did about 8k in equipment damages. at any rate i told myself after all this passes and things settle down,im going to take time to get my Falcon convertible back on the road (been sitting since 92) then im going to get a leg up on my daughters 64 falcon wagon,And after that im going....fill in the blank..you're right ..no time to do all these things..the shop is finally back up and im making parts again and selling,So i settled on one vehicle to do,i did my 55 willys at least to the point i can now drive it and use it as my work vehicle..i settled on doing this 48 jeepster for my sister,My dad had got it for her and started to work on it,But he got lung cancer and couldnt do it.And at the time i was too busy with the shop and 3 kids at home (single parent..and self employed = nitemare) anyways enough gloom and doom.Im getting this 48 ready for summer for my sister